Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cooldown laps

So I play chess pretty much Everyday. And the middle Saturday of the month I have the pleasure of hosting The Official Melee Monthlies event. As you can suspect, this can be very exhausting. Don't get me wrong... I love the life but no matter how much we would like to think otherwise we all need something to kinda decompress and whatnot.



Fortunately I've been making ends meet there. I like to play a little forza Motorsports. Now I used to be really serious about my driving games but for me lately the game has been relaxing right after unpacking from tourneys. I don't like to crash right after the tourney but I don't want my adrenaline to be on fire. Forza is just good enough or me to cruise a bit and let rattling thoughts fade a bit. Post results and stuff. Usually The next day is sunday which I like to kinda avoid gaming related tasks for the sake of my own mental health. And to kinda spend time with the fam. Mental health is important. Now let's see if I can get some good sleep schedueled into my life routine ;>.>



No comments:

Post a Comment