Sunday, November 4, 2012

MLG Dallas Recap HALO 4

Before the games even hit the shelves... That's right! What a way to revive the Halo Community!


Now I didn't catch any of the other events such as SC2 and LOL but I did get my fair share of the "Struggling Community Franchise". There has been a significant amount of turbulance in MLG regarding Halo but beyond the gimick if you will The event was nothing short of a success.

Okay so Loser Semi finals and out things got REALLY interesting! Personally I am still in awe with Loser finals Ambush vs Status Quo. The game went back and fourth at each other like never before seen. After a close race, team Ambush (with a stunning performance by the legend snip3down) was able to step pass Ambush 2-1 . GF's was a very unexpected yet exciting 4-0 shutout by Warriors. Indeed a historical performance and a historical event.

.... I do wish Believe the Hype was in the finals though

Anyways... I was very happy to see the community still enthusiastic about this event. The event wasn't main stage but it was till a show for the crowd. I look forward to see an epic comeback for the circuit in the future.

Shoututs to Mayhem!


No comments:

Post a Comment