Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shoutouts To Affiliates and Sponsors

First of all, I would like to thank all of my readers for supporting my work. I feel really great about chess taking of for me both in a competitive and community aspect. I promise to everyone I will do everything I can to make chess more exciting and also to support the esport community as best as I can.

I am also to make a few shoutouts.

First goes to vVv Gaming this is one of the best gaming communities I have ever been apart of. I've  met lots of really cool and talented gamers here. My whole outlook and experienced has expanded far beyond I could imagine. I look forward to great things from them.

Second google is awesome! You guys are teh bestest eva!

Also shoutouts to Big Fish Games a recent affiliate of mine. Thank you so much for accepting my sponsorship request. And for everyone, seriously check out this site. Best casual gaming site every. Great wide variety of games.

Once again thank you all <3

Big Fish Games

No comments:

Post a Comment